Zakłady Automatyki KOMBUD S.A. was established in June 1991. Over the past 20 years of activity in the railway signaling industry, the company has built a strong and sustainable market position, winning the trust of even the most demanding customers. At present, the company has more than 200 full time employees, including more than 100 automation and electronics engineers.
With high effectiveness, a wide selection of services, flexibility and professionalism, Zakłady Automatyki KOMBUD S.A. has an impressive performance record. Our wide expertise in railway traffic control, combined with long-time experience of our engineers enables us to provide the highest quality of the innovative solutions we deliver. We support our Customers throughout the entire project life cycle.
We take full responsibility for our commitments which is why we have our own resources capable to execute and deliver the products of each stage of the project lifecycle. We proudly present our portfolio of above 860 railway signaling installations in Poland, a number of successfully realized Research and Development (R&D) projects, 7 innovation patents, and 43 certificates issued by the Office of Rail Transport.
In the process of development of our solutions, we actively cooperate with national research centres, including: Kazimierz Pułaski University of Technology and Humanities in Radom, the Warsaw University of Technology, the Silesian University of Technology, the Railway Institute, and the Institute for Sustainable Technologies – National Research Institute in Radom.
Our well-established reputation can be confirmed by a number of awards in both the R&D as well as business areas. The most important ones are:
- Ernest Malinowski Statuettes won by Kombud three times during the International Railway Fair TRAKO in 1998, 2003 and 2007.
- Radom Laurel Wreath of Technology received from The Committee of the Polish Association of Transportation Engineers & Technicians in Radom.
- Innovation Ambassador title awarder by Transport Innovation Forum
- Furthermore, in recognition of its achievements, KOMBUD's Board has been honored with the Grand Pearl of the Polish Economy
- statuette of Business Leader awarded by Business Center Club Committee.
For more details, explore the sections below.