Audio-video monitoring system type TVu/S
Audio-video monitoring system is designed to enable remote visual supervision of railway objects and voice communication between railway employees. The distance of monitoring depends on the used transceivers and can range from a few to a few tens of kilometres.
Audio-video monitoring systems in various configurations may be used to:
- supervision of level crossing with remote control,
- supervision of pedestrian crossing,
- supervision of platforms and cargo ramps,
- supervision of signals the end of the train,
- supervision of other objects that require constant observation.
Audio-video monitoring system can be equipped with sets of monochrome, color or mixed groups of video cameras.
Mechanichal construction protects cameras from environment conditions and mechanical damage.
The maximum distance of supervision is limited only by the numer of transceiver modules and optical fibers.